106-114 Kentucky Street, Armidale, NSW 2350
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 1475
- 0 Parking spaces
- 133.0m2 Floor area
This soon to be thriving café is located within the New England Regional Art Museum in Armidale.
The café has seating for 45 people inside and the capacity to seat 60-70 people in the outside courtyard.
All the café furniture and kitchen plant and equipment are included in the lease and it is possible to arrange a liquor licence.
This café has loyal clientele and presents a golden opportunity to grow to a thriving café along with the estimated 45,000 visitors to NERAM each year.
The café is operational during NERAM opening hours with the opportunity to extend the hours.
There is additional opportunity to cater for NERAM functions, external clientele functions and weddings.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus