Offers over $3,000,000
116 Ridgeway Avenue, Southport, QLD 4215
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 1760
- 30 Parking spaces
- 800.0m2 Floor area
- 4047.0m2 Land area
4,047 Square metres in Southport -
This property features:
-Seating capacity (TBA)
-Video production rooms
-Media production rooms
-Second Auditorium for smaller training groups
-City Plan report zoning is Medium Density residential
-Current zoning is "Place of Worship"
This property has potential for expansion of existing building and or demolition it has a rare quality and is of sound and solid construct. For this facility to reach its potential - a training facility, sound studio, Youth Center, or MCU for Outreach Center would suit.
Currently this building is functioning as a Church and community resource center and training facility. Board members have a vision for a larger facility on the Gold Coast and therefore this building will be ready to vacate in late 2017 - following a unconditional contract.
Do not hesitate to contact Andrew Wright on 0417 634038 with your expression of interest.
Multi usage opportunities!
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus