279 Wellington Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 423
- 180.0m2 Floor area
- 180.0m2 Land area
INNER CITY WORKSHOP WITH STYLISH SHOWROOM/OFFICE
Nestled in a superb pocket of Wellington St is a superb opportunity to secure of a sensational showroom/office/workshop.
- Concrete floors
- Sizeable Showroom/Office space
- Mezzanine level with further office space/storage
- Access via rear lane
- Toilet provided
- Commercial 2 Zoning (C2Z)
- 180m2 land/building area approx.
Fantastic locale in inner city Melbourne conveniently located at the end of the Eastern Freeway between Alexandra Parade and Victoria Parade offering an array of lifestyle amenities nearby including cafes, restaurants, universities, St Vincents Hospital and transport.
Rent excludes GST and outgoings.
NOTE - Currently occupied, available to lease from 15th August 2018 onwards. Inspections strictly by appointment only.
Email Virginia Sier at email@example.com for further information and to register for an inspection.
This property is NOT suited for living accommodation. The property is C2 zoned and only permits certain uses. Retail is not suitable. Please refer to C2 information. No heating/cooling provided. No kitchen provided.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus