For Lease or Sale
$180,000 per annum or $2,500,000
309/50 Holt Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Last updated: 29th April 2019
Listing ID: 1263
- 200.0m2 Floor area
Surry Hills best creative hub
Gunning Real Estate is excited to present to the market this rare opportunity to to either purchase or lease in Surry Hills most sought after, creative office complexes, "Holt & Hart".
This 201sqm, office space is at the epicenter of Surry Hills creative precinct and benefits from uncompromising finishes and building amenity. The building is anchored by a variety cafes and eateries only adding its overall appeal.
The local infrastructure is in the midst of being overhauled with the introduction of the light rail from Circular Quay to Randwick, only improving the precincts connectivity to the CBD and Eastern Suburbs.
The gentrified Prince Alfred Park is located 200m from Holt & Hart, featuring an Olympic size swimming pool, basketball and tennis courts adding to the local amenity.
The property highlights;
- 201.2sqm of NLA
- Largely open plan layout
- Common boardroom facilities additional to internal meeting rooms
- Anchored by outstanding cafes, restaurants and bars
- Currently under rented, lease expires and vacates in Oct 2018
For further information or to arrange an inspection today, please don't hesitate to contact the agents.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus