5/36 Cedric Street, Stirling, WA 6021
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 250
- 167.0m2 Floor area
EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION, PARKING FOR 7 & ROLLER DOOR ACCESS
This commercial space has it all! You will be hard pressed to find premises in the area with such easy access to the Mitchell Freeway.
Located opposite the City of Stirling, this commercial space screams opportunity plus for branding and growth.
Suited to a wide range of business, this unique premises boasts;
- Ground floor suite
- High ceilings
- Unique glass paneling partitioning to walls
- 7 onsite allocated car bays in the complex
- Rear roller door access
- Male & Female ablutions
- Untapped potential, details on request.
For an inspection or for further information please submit an enquiry, sms or call Steve Crouch today.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus