5B-7B High Street, Eaglehawk, VIC 3556
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 1512
- 2 Parking spaces
- 80.0m2 Floor area
DON'T LET THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU BY
* $14,000.00 + GST per annum with Council Rates, Water Rates and Insurance all included within the rental figure!
* Located on the main street of the ever-growing Eaglehawk, is this unique basement space.
* This fantastic space comprises of multiple rooms with a useable floor space of 80m approx.
* With a liquor licence already being granted, the hard work has been done for you. This space would be a real steal for the opportunist to establish a basement bar/wine bar/showroom.
* With a large and secure outdoor court yard, there is the possibility to expand outside for an additional $4,000 per annum
* With a restaurant situated above, there is the opportunity for the lucky occupant to work in with the already established kitchen who have indicated their willingness and interest to supply food.
* 2 staff car parks located at the rear with amply of off street car parking.
Disclaimer - All information offered by Priority1 Property is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Priority1 Property does not guarantee that the information is accurate and you are advised to make your own enquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Priority1 Property will not be held liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information provided herein.
Property Code: 1063
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus