6 Wellington Parade, Williamstown, VIC 3016
Last updated: 20th March 2020
Listing ID: 1480
- 1 Parking spaces
- 50.0m2 Floor area
- 50.0m2 Land area
SHORT OR LONG LEASE AVAILABLE
POP UP SHOP SITE......
Positioned in the busy Wellington Parade, close to Coles and Priceline this shop has a unique advantage of being on a very busy street with a highly visible position.
With its aesthetically appealing exterior and brand new interior, this will be snapped up quickly – make sure you don’t miss out on this rare opportunity.
Perfect for a take away/ café/ restaurant with grease trap and ventilation system for cooking.
RT Edgar Williamstown are pleased to offer a light filled ground floor 50m2 space.
Please contact Travis Flint on 0425 791 324 for more information.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus