$31,000 p/a + GST
86 Rusden Street, Armidale, NSW 2350
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 1478
- 3 Parking spaces
- 150.0m2 Floor area
- 715.0m2 Land area
FULL FACILITIES IN GREAT LOCATION!
Located on the fringe of the CBD is this large, double-brick property, currently being offered as a prime commercial space for professional offices.
Well maintained and with up-dated amenities, this property is a surprise package.
With 4 large rooms off the main entry hall, a modern bathroom (including tub!) plus an additional separate toilet, full kitchen (including dishwasher and stove) and plenty of space for a table, internal laundry and disabled access front and back, there is little to do here but move in.
Two reverse-cycle air-conditioners, NBN connectivity, single lock-up garage, plenty of rear, side and street parking and all just a block and a half from the Beardy Street CBD district.
This property is too good to miss, so contact John Sewell today to arrange your inspection on 0429 075 001 today!
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus