395 Mongogarie Road, Leeville, NSW 2470
- Commercial Farming
Last updated: 20th March 2023
Listing ID: 48745
- 1000.0m2 Floor area
- 210.44m2 Land area
FLAGSHIP RURAL OFFERING – 521 ACRES WITH INCOME – 2 DWELLINGS – JUST 15 MINUTES FROM CASINO
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 26080.
LEMONGROVE 521 ACRES WITH HIGH POTENTIAL INCOME – 2 DWELLINGS – JUST 15 MINUTES FROM CASINO
Known as “Lemongrove” this magnificently presented rural holding commands infrastructure poised on a low ridge overlooking both North and South alluvial flats bounded by creeks a holding of some 521 acres and refer you to the Aerial boundary photography. (More photos available on request).
Lemongrove has two very well-built homes (construction late 1990’s). The principal residence is a custom-made spacious Colonial Style brick and Colourbond construction with wide wrap-around verandas from which you can see the entire property North and South.
The residence is beautifully maintained with 3 bedrooms, ensuite and bathroom, high ceilings, ducted air conditioning, modern solid timber kitchen, Cathedral ceilings, full-length timber French doors and tiled flooring throughout. Outside has a very inviting 11 metre 60,000-litre in-ground pool.
The second residence is a modern weatherboard home with two bedrooms and Lemongrove Offices. Comprising tiled flooring throughout, fully air-conditioned and in mint condition. This residence is functioning as an Airbnb providing approximately $20k p.a. as additional farm income.
Two large fully enclosed machinery sheds with power and water. additionally, they and the residences capture, adequately, rainwater for two significant rainwater tanks [40,000 litres].
The residential and machinery sheds and lawns and gardens are enclosed within two hectares and close by are the stockyards fully equipped with Race, Crush and Weighing Scales and calf pens with race and cradle and two holding paddocks.
Lemongrove, entrance driveway; (opposite Leeville Hall), is also an Airstrip of 1,000metres for Arial Fertiliser and crop Spraying applications and all air traffic. The laneway from the Lemongrove entrance runs from the North entrance to the South boundary all paddocks are gated to the laneway. A second side entrance at the ridge (150 Busbys Flat Rd) caters for all heavy traffic, stock transport, earth moving equipment, fuel and gas supplies all Produce transport.
Environment; Sub Tropical, mild summers and winters, Coastal Winds and rain South East. Expect an average of three frosts over July and August. Statistically average annual rainfall 42 inches. [Bureau of Meteorology]
Lemongrove purchased 1981, has never experienced Drought; occasional dry periods and wet periods periodically for say two to three months.
Seasonally, 65% of rainfall falls from January to May. The grass sward [green short grass ground cover], covers entirely Lemongrove, generally much if not all has a dense sward of green and dry grass covering the sward [see photos].
There are four Purchase Offerings:
1. Buy the business which owns Lemongrove: Live on or off and Farm Management on/off-farm.
Revenue: farm market outlets: local, State/Inter-State, National and Exports China and share dividend franked/unfranked.
Significant benefits of existing facilities and minimalisation of Taxation to be gained.
2. Buy Lemongrove Property Only
Revenue Potential, Hay production [Feed Central Commercial Outlet] $300,000.00+/annually. Farm markets outlets: local, State/Inter-State, National and Exports China and Casino Abattoirs.
3. Buy Shareholding in the business: if capital resources are limited. For example, $500,000 or say, $1,000,000 or more or less. Live on/off Lemongrove. Participate or not participate in farm management practices.
This offer may be of interest to: for example:
• Farmers west of the Divide, selling their rural interests and want closer, coastal living environmental conditions but still want farm revenue.
• Hence, limited capital resources will not preclude this farmer from buying and living on Lemongrove and running it as a farm business.
• Higher Income Earners, City Business, Professional, and City/town dwellers, anyone who just wants a farm and would like to live on/visit frequently/non frequently the Farm Lemongrove; essentially, the accrual of investment wealth and an opportunity to minimise personal/business/corporate Income Taxation.
• International Interests; ideally situated for Agricultural Expansion
4. Buy, Part Lemongrove, block of Land, Lot 2 DP 625431. 100acres [40ha]. Part of Lemongrove fronts Mongogarie Road access. Flatland, with a large lagoon approx. one kilometre in length. Old dairy farm buildings on-site front the dam walled Lagoon giving a large expanse of water. Power supplied.
You will find this block in the photography at the northern end fronting Mongogarie Road.
the photograph showing the Lemongrove entrance is the entrance to the Block.
The photograph showing the Road [Airstrip] running North in the centre of the photograph shows the Block is North and on both sides of the Road from the group of trees in the centre of the photograph.
Demographics: Local Airport Services, Ballina Airport. State Services, one hour and Coolangatta, 1.5 hours for State and International. Demographically, means “close to home” and easily accessible and low-cost travel.
All family facilities, Schools, Shopping, Hospitals and doctors, legal, available at Casino/Lismore/Ballina, additionally school bus service’s at Lemongrove, Leeville, to Casino Schools and a Primary School at Leeville.
Additional photos are available. Enquiry is welcomed any time.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus