99 Lottah Rd, Natone, TAS 7321
- Commercial Farming
Last updated: 14th November 2019
Listing ID: 2807
- 500.0m2 Floor area
PRODUCTIVE AND BEAUTIFUL DAIRY FARM - 578 ACRES WITH 5BR HOUSE PLUS 2 COTTAGES
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20564
Highly productive dairy farm, only 15 minutes from Burnie on the north west coast of Tasmania. 1200mm average rainfall. Irrigation from 7 dams, 4 bores.
578 on 7 titles, milking 500 to 600 cows with a 50 bail rotary with cup removers and retention bars, it has ADF cups and a 16,500 litre vat.
There are 156 hectares (400 acres) irrigated with lots of new grass. It also has 76 solar panels on cow shed to supplement shed power.
Currently milking 510 cross-bred cows which is a very young herd and have 150 rising 2's and 115 rising 1's, herd and plant are also available as a walk in walk out deal.
There is also a couple who can stay on as managers or share farmers for those who would like to invest only.
Main farm house has 5 bedrooms and a brand new kitchen.
2 farm cottages 2 bedrooms in each.
* Water Allocation: Unlimited
* 75 paddocks - all fenced
* 6-7 Dams
* 5 bay calf shed
* 5 bay hay + 3 separate hay sheds
* Workshop plus 4 bay car shed
* Possible future development opportunities as Burnie spreads
Close to tourist towns and airports. (15 minutes to Burnie and 40 minutes to Devonport).
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus