Fremantle, WA 6160
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 220
Customs House, Fremantle
A prominent 3 level building consisting of 3 separate building wings and 2 ground level car parks positioned on the corner of Henry Street and Phillimore Street.
Well located premises within the heart of Fremantle with ample natural light and the ability to subdivide to smaller tenancies of 260sqm.The premises are also located approximately 300m from the Fremantle Train Station for ease of public transport.
The floors will be fully refurbished to an open plan layout with new carpet.
Level 1 - 951.5sqm
Level 2 - 1037.2sqm
Outgoings are estimated at $113.38/sqm per annum plus GST for the financial year ending 2017/2018.
4 bays are available at a rate of $150/bay pcm plus GST.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus