Booleroo Centre, SA 5482
Last updated: 23rd October 2021
Listing ID: 2472
- 10 Parking spaces
- 1658.0m2 Floor area
- 3270.0m2 Land area
UNDER CONTRACT - Freehold For Sale - Land - Building - Plant and Equipment
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20185.
Rare freehold opportunity in the magnificent Flinders Rangers. Hotel Lease also available.
Make the Country Escape and Enjoy the Lifestyle of running your own Business.
**Walk in Walk out **
** Create business investment then watch it grow **
Well maintained character double storey hotel building established in 1883.
The hotel has been extremely well maintained throughout with features including:-
* Prominent corner location in the centre of town
* Well presented bar, dining and accommodation
* Large Manager’s/Family living space with outside retreat and ample shedding
* Opportunity for Rental Return at over. $35,000 pa
* Large Character open dining room and kid’s play room
* Separate dining/function area
* Excellent return on investment
* Licensed verandah with heating
* 7 hotel rooms situated on the first floor
* Long trading history
* No Gaming Machines
Booleroo Centre is a country town in the Mid North of South Australia with a Hospital, Area School R-12, Post Office, Bakery, IGA, Retirement and Aged Care Village and many other specialty shops.
Booleroo Centre is a Farming district with large agricultural business locally supporting and naturally a strong sporting Community.
Currently on offer is Freehold and Business with option's to operate your business or sell a new lease agreement and benefit from the sale while enjoying the rental returns.
** ** VENDOR FINANCE AVAILABLE ** **
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus