138 Dubbo St, Warren, NSW 2824
Last updated: 10th April 2021
Listing ID: 2435
- 10 Parking spaces
- 700.0m2 Floor area
- 1461.0m2 Land area
Freehold HOTEL - ONLY Hotel operating in town.
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19358.
Email enquiries ONLY will be responded to.
This great country Hotel is the ONLY Hotel IS OPEN. Only Hotel in town operating.
Over 20 accommodation rooms, bar, functions and restaurant.
It is being sold well below replacement value due to genuine reasons.
Doubt you will find a better priced successfully working Hotel in NSW.
Located in Warren, a small and friendly town on the beautiful Macquarie River NSW. Often referred to as the Randwick of the West with industries including, Cotton, Cropping, Farming Tyre recycling, grazing and new solar farm being built 20 minutes away.
This successful hotel is ideal for either a husband and wife team, a family or even an investor with a history of good rent return
The business is being sold FREEHOLD with equipment, fixtures, fittings, the property and the business, as a going concern.
* Bar and pool room upgraded recently.
* Approx. 1 1/2 hours’ drive to the major regional town of Dubbo with flights daily to Sydney
* Main Street location with rear street access.
Opposite newly built council chambers and walking distance to supermarket, butcher, chemist etc.
* Great friendly town and clientele with good passing trade
* Steady worker and traveller accommodation
* Self-contained 2 bedroom accommodation for living onsite
* Currently 20 letting rooms
* Additional kitchen facility upstairs
* 4 bathrooms
* The Commercial Kitchen services the bistro/bar and restaurant which is currently leased and operating 6 days a week.
* Functions, meetings and events catered for.
* Large secure off-street parking and rear lane access
* Limited competition
* Purchase the freehold property and business and secure your own management to run.
* Purchase the freehold property and business and set up a lease
* Add to your SMSF
* Opportunities to improve with re opening of drive through bottle shop.
* Possibilities to offer permanent and/or backpacker accommodation (cotton ginning and harvest season many seasonal workers looking for accommodation).
* Would also make a lovely Bed and Breakfast
GST would be additional to price if not sold as a "going concern".
This is a rare opportunity offering a freehold property & business with income along with a lovely country lifestyle.
Genuine reason for sale.
Please Note: Priced to sell so only respond if you are a Genuine purchaser with Finance APPROVED !!
ALL inspections are via appointment only.
We do not respond to phone call enquiries (as we are running the business) so all initial enquiries through email please if you would like more information.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.