$70,000 plus stock
21 Back River Road, New Norfolk, TAS 7140
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 2764
- 775.0m2 Floor area
New Norfolk District Football Club
Knight Frank has been instructed by the Board of the New Norfolk District Football Club Inc. to offer for sale a leasehold interest in the their clubrooms for the sale of $70,000 plus stock.
The clubrooms have operated under management for some time, and whilst successful, the time is now right for suitably qualified tenants to take the business to another level.
The clubrooms have all the facilities of a standard hotel such as:
- Public bar with Keno and Tote
- Large function room
- Mezzanine function room
- Beer garden
- Pizza outlet
- Commercial kitchen
- Store areas
- Plenty of parking for patrons
Over the years the maintenance has been kept up to date whereby no capital expenditure is needed by the purchaser. All of the equipment is in excellent working order.
There is plenty of parking around the premises and part of the building could easily be converted into a drive-in bottleshop which would be attached to one end of the bar so as to minimise staff costs.
There is plenty of upside with the business which owner-operators can take full advantage of, particularly to include food sales.
The football club are not after a large ingoing in return for a 15 year lease. The plant & equipment will be included as part of the purchaser’s offer.
The main priority is to secure suitable qualified tenants that will take the business to another level.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus