offers over $2.2
234 Innes Park Road, Innes Park, QLD 4670
Last updated: 19th February 2023
Listing ID: 47951
- 20 Parking spaces
- 800.0m2 Floor area
- 18.09m2 Land area
FREEHOLD SALE WITH FURTHER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (STCA)+ golf club & residence
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25934.
'Golf is a day spent in a strenuous idleness'
William Wordsworth TAKE THE SWING
The Innes Park Country Club is situated on the coast strip between Bargara and Coral Cove. Also very handy to the Bundaberg Airport, just 12km away. There is a great opportunity for development and this is the key feature of this property, along with retaining part of the current golf club.
There is so much development in the area, the council has nearly finished a two million dollar roundabout on our road, Innes Park Road. This is a very positive sign for massive growth.
We have most recently become affiliated and with this there are a vast array of benefits and grants available. Most recently we have received a grant for our computer for the" my score", like most progressive golf clubs. Also a grant for a brand new Tractor.
Because of the affiliation we can also have any number of volunteers as part of their fifteen hour work programe and can be paid by centrelink, a great help.
This property would suit a varied number of people, groups or just own your own house with your private golf course.
Your own piece of paradise one kilometer to the water in a very progressive area.
Beautiful one day perfect the next.
THE FREEHOLD CONSISTS OF:
* 18.09ha (45 acres) of land
* 18 hole course
* Driving Range (under lights)
* Mini Golf course
* Clubhouse, Licensed Bar and restaurant – fully equipped with all facilities and amenities. (70 seats) in one arear and another 40 in other section.
* Full workshop and service shed on site
* Includes fairway mowers, diggers, irrigators, trenchers to 14 golf carts plus courtesy bus.
* Large 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home which is fully air-conditioned.
* Currently underdeveloped and offers a wide range of future development including short stay accommodation (stca) and or/resort stay.
In addition, the club caters for weddings and parties. This area could easily be expanded and promoted.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. For those looking for a quality of life in the recreation and leisure industry, should look no further.
Selling at a very reasonable price and genuine going concern. Owners are seeking retirement. We would be happy to do a joint venture with potiental purchaser to develop land.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus