247-251 Gouger Street, Adelaide, SA 5000
- Hotel/Leisure •
- Medical/Consulting •
Last updated: 10th October 2023
Listing ID: 54405
- 0 Parking spaces
- 570.0m2 Floor area
Hotel, Dining, Bar, and Function Rooms
The iconic Director’s Hotel is ready for reinvention.
With front bar, dining areas and function rooms the licenced premises provides for 290 patrons* over its 570 sqm*.
This historic stone fronted building (built c.1839 as the Angel Inn) stands tall and grand to welcome visitors into the city via the western gateway on Gouger Street.
There is a tremendous opportunity to reinvigorate this “local” city hotel which benefits from the 30 room BreakFree Directors Studios hotel accommodation which has internal connection to the hotel.
• Multiple bar and dining areas on ground level
• Function room with bar and toilets on upper level
• Commercial kitchen facilities
• Cellar and keg store
• Opportunity for street front tables and chairs
• 30 room Directors Studios hotel accommodation
Please contact Alan Lim or Lyndon Cocks for further information.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus