32 Livingstone Street, Mathoura, NSW 2710
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 42201
- 500.0m2 Floor area
- 2023.0m2 Land area
THE TATTERSALLS CLUB HOTEL - SELLING FREEHOLD WITH HUGE OPPORTUNITIES
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 24757.
The Tattersalls Club Hotel is full of old-world charm and character and is well-supported by locals, holidaymakers, and tourists to the area. It is situated in a prime location on the ‘entry’ of the town and set on a huge block of 2023m2. OWNERS ARE SELLING FREEHOLD as a going concern. New owners of 7 years have completely refurbished it, so walk in with nothing to do and HUGE opportunities to expand.
This is a great opportunity to enter the freehold hospitality market with further development opportunities and further expansion ability, plus consider offering gaming facilities.
HUGE, HUGE, HUGE POTENTIAL!
Currently, the pub offers a good old-fashioned bar and food. It consists of:-
* Public bar
* Lounge bar with pool table
* Dining area – seats up to 50 people
* Outside beer garden (can cater for 120-150) I ideal for large functions. Owners have also built a stage for bands.
The owners utilise 5 rooms as a residence (which were originally used as accommodation rooms and bathrooms). These could easily be converted back into accommodation suites (NOTE: There is a huge demand for accommodation rooms in this location) and owners could either live off-site or build another dwelling behind the pub (plenty of space to do so). STCA for 10 powered sites at the rear of the hotel.
The refurbishment was huge including new commercial kitchen, new floor coverings, all walls stripped and painted, and many more items. It is now perfect.
Fixtures fittings and equipment are included in the FREEHOLD price. The main items include:-
* S/S benches and walls in the kitchen – meet all food preparation requirements
* Dishwasher & pizza oven
* Deep fryer + grill
* 2 Cool rooms + a food storeroom
* Other multiple fridges and freezers
* Pool table, tables, chairs, crockery, and utensils – absolutely everything.
* 15kw solar panels
* Included also is the courtesy vehicle - Toyota Hi-Ace
* Stock will be sold at valuation (approx.. )
* (list can be provided).
The business is well supported by the locals and wider community. During COVID-19 the pub has been open about 3 days per week. So restrictions have applied but will be lifted soon. The pub now operates @ 5 days a week.
Mathoura is a regional town in the Riverina region of southern NSW and at the junction of the Murray River and Edward River. It is a popular town for visitors for many reasons including fishing, boating, water skiing, & hiking. Many commuters also stop midway for a bite to eat and a drink. There are also 3 caravan parks, of which many patrons come for lunch & dinner.
Mathoura has a wonderful community. It is a socially active town. Has a primary school and a preschool. School buses for High schools in Deneliquin and Echuca/Moama.
It has a strong farming community; many families reside here along with retirees Population is around 1,000 and is a wonderful place to raise kids.
This very affordable freehold opportunity awaits the savvy buyer!
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus