EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
44 Cape Tribulation Road, Diwan, QLD 4873
Last updated: 24th July 2021
Listing ID: 2450
- 35 Parking spaces
- 2000.0m2 Floor area
FREEHOLD CARAVAN PARK/CABIN ACCOMMODATION WITH CAFE/RESTAURANT AND SANCTUARY
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19616
* FREEHOLD SALE ON 8.01 HA (20 ACRES) – DAINTREE FOREST
* CARAVAN PARK/CABIN ACCOMMODATION
* CAFÉ / RESTAURANT ( Doris’s Bar, Cafe & Restaurant )
* WILDLIFE SANCTURARY
* DA APPROVAL FOR FURTHER DEVELOPMENT (28 MOTEL UNITS AND 10 ADDITIONAL CABINS)
This is a great opportunity to secure an extremely well-maintained and established Freehold Caravan Park ideally located in a quiet town within close proximity to the coast.
The property comprises of 8.01 hectares (20acres) located in the Daintree Rainforest.
Lync-Haven Rainforest Retreat includes an established business which provides cabin and camping style accommodation as well as a shop, café/restaurant, wildlife enclosures and a residence. The property currently provides twelve accommodation units, eighteen powered camping sites, fourteen unpowered camping sites, ablution/laundry building, camp kitchen, staff accommodation cabins and generator shed. The property has a town planning approval which allows for the development of a further 28 motel units and ten cabins as well as camping facilities. The property includes sufficient land to accommodate these additional developments.
Included with the property, is a profitable business with the following features:
* Adjusted net trading profit $240,000+ per annum
* Licences include: alcohol, accommodation, water (8meg) and Exhibited animal licence. All transferable.
* Multiple Income Streams (accommodation, restaurant, dingo retreat, camping, tour guides and more)
* The restaurant is open to the public with main road exposure.
* All fixtures, fittings, plant and equipment are included in this WIWO Freehold sale.
The owner’s residence comprises 2/3 bedrooms with kitchen, outside Alfresco, living, bathroom and additional storage area, along with a swimming pool.
LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION
The property is situated amongst the towering Rainforest, Diwan, Cape Tribulation.
Lync-Haven is 16 Kilometres North of the Daintree River Ferry Crossing. Access is via a good sealed road easily accessible by conventional vehicles. Daintree Rainforest is the largest forest in Australia and is a high tourist location (approximately 400,000 visitors annually). It is a ‘world heritage listed’ location. A natural wonder home to thousands of species of birds, wildlife and butterflies.
This FREEHOLD Property and Business is being sold as a genuine going concern. It is an excellent opportunity with all the hard work already done. It offers the new owner the option to further develop along with a sound and steady business with profitable income. This purchase can also be considered as an investment property with opportunity to run under management.