44040 Bruce Highway, Rollingstone, QLD 4816
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 50823
- 1014.0m2 Floor area
ICONIC NQ HOTEL LEASE UP FOR GRABS
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 26375.
Boasting an open and relaxed lifestyle, the lease for the iconic Rollingstone Hotel is up for
Surrounded by mountains, fresh flowing creeks and the beach, The Rollingstone Hotel and
its location is unlike others around it and is hard to beat! Located just 30 mins north of
Townsville and on the main route between Townsville, Ingham and up to Cairns. The
growing location is a popular destination for tourists, families, locals, farm workers and
young adults, especially University students.
The Hotel's location proves itself a convenient and ideal stopping spot to unwind with a
drink and a meal to break up the drive. Not only this, it is also the main stopping spot for the
highly visited local creeks, beach or the mountain tracks.
Key features include:
- Prominent highway position
- Outdoor, laidback atmosphere
- High constant flow of passing traffic from travellers, families and commercial workers
- Large outdoor area, including sizeable wooden deck
- Modern Commercial Kitchen
- Extra large carpark, with the unique ability to hold caravans, trucks, motorhomes
- 10 gaming machines and Keno Gaming
- Easy one bar operation with Bottleshop included
- 1 bed Manager residence
- Comprises Bar, Commercial Kitchen, 8+ Rooms for Accommodation.
- Free and paid accommodation surrounding the location, encouraging a constant stream of
BONUS: Leasee will have first option on freehold.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus