Offers over $2.5M considered
460 South Western Highway,, Blythewood, WA 6208
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 48250
- 1.0m2 Floor area
- 40.0m2 Land area
40 Hectares of Land - DA Approval for Holiday and Tourism Development just 60 mins from Perth
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 25931.
40Ha land on the banks of the Murray River.
A rare and Unique opportunity to purchase outright with all approvals in place or developer can joint venture with land owner or park operator.
Development Approval for Chalets 83 in total ( small and large), 26 caravan sites, 42 park home sites and 39 camping sites on the reconfigured approval plans attached.
Also proposed and approved on the site are:
• A reception building which is linked to a caretaker's residence and also incorporates a recreation room (the reception itself would include a standard office and kiosk);
• Visitor parking adjacent to the reception;
• Swimming pool and play ground
• Ablution blocks in three separate locations across the site;
• Barbecue shelters located central to the short stay accommodation sites;
• A number of recreation facilities across the site; and
• An area for trailer storage/ parking of caravans.
Full information pack is available on request.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus