Net profit June 2022 - $271,164
53 Garden Street, Blackall, QLD 4472
Last updated: 22nd September 2023
Listing ID: 54388
- 1 Parking spaces
- 8010.0m2 Floor area
- 8010.0m2 Land area
Freehold Caravan Park For sale
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 27448.
FREEHOLD CARAVAN PARK WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN AND THE ARTESIAN POOL
Outback Queensland Caravan Park business opportunity for a new Owner or Owner Couple wishing to work 9 months each year during the peak tourist season.
Blackall Caravan Park is the ultimate lifestyle business with an influx of tourists with high occupancy and profitable net returns.
Set amongst established trees, lawns and gardens. Located 200 meters off the Landsborough Highway and just a short walk to town and tourist attractions.
Freehold Consists of:
• Three-bedroom Queenslander with a large lockable yard, veranda, and attached reception/shop
• 47 powered sites, large drive-through, slab, and grass sites
• 20 unpowered sites
• Three self-contained cabins
• Three self-contained units
• Newly renovated amenity block, with full individual bathrooms and new disabled bathroom plus a second amenity block
• Undercover large camp kitchen, seating 40 people, fire pit, wood stove, BBQ, fridge, and full cooking facilities
• Laundry - 3 commercial washing machines, one dryer
• Cleaning buggy
• New John Deer zero-turn ride on mower
• New power boxes and upgraded underground power
• Large storage shed
Blackall is located between Charleville and Longreach on a major tourist route from Victoria, NSW, South Australia, Melbourne, Adelaide, Sydney, and Brisbane through to the north. With a population of 1200, including a new hospital, two schools, pubs, a golf course, a pistol club, and large productive sale yards, Qantas link supplies flights to Brisbane three times a week. Blackall is rich in history and holds many live shows and festivals.
Blackall Caravan Park is currently operated by one owner, long-term casual staff, and caretaker during the summer months. It is the ultimate lifestyle business providing an opportunity to meet people from all walks of life. It is a pleasure to run, and no doubt will be extremely rewarding for the next owners.
Selling due to ill health, please make an offer
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus