LOT 15 Railway Terrace, Wyalkatchem, WA 6485
Last updated: 25th March 2020
Listing ID: 2735
- 1000.0m2 Floor area
- 3000.0m2 Land area
HISTORIC HOTEL MOTEL NOW ON THE MARKET
Located in the main street of "Wylie" as the local's call it, is the towns only pub next door to the newsagency, bank, butcher, post office and general store, with schools and medical centre just around the corner.
Complete with TAB, licensed restaurant, beer garden, main bar and lounge, the Wylie Pub also looks after your accommodation needs with in house and outside ensuite lodging.
Extensive and expensive renovations and improvements over the past five years plus excellent available trading figures makes the business a very attractive investment for young and old couples with a hospitality background and who would enjoy the tranquil lifestyle of a trouble free town and its attractions including the charity balls, air shows, community fairs, drag racing on the local air strip and sporting events year round.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus