UNDER APPLICATION BY TESSA HUGHES
1/21 Steel Loop, Wedgefield, WA 6721
Last updated: 13th November 2019
Listing ID: 5463
- 7 Parking spaces
- 383.0m2 Floor area
- 559.0m2 Land area
Unique Warehouse & Offices!
This huge workshop is designed for big business with substantial total area of approximately 588m2.
Featuring strong exposure to drive by traffic on the neighbouring main road, in a newly developed area which is fast becoming one of Wedgefield's best locations, this is a perfect position for a business wanting a super functional workspace, while also conveying an executive and professional image to the public.
The workshop area is high truss and clearspan providing for a wide range of flexible uses, and also features front and rear roller doors, assisting with natural ventilation.
A reception room and offices are accessible from the front of the premises, while additional offices, storage, kitchen and ablution amenities are provided at the rear of the workshop.
In an exclusive complex of three workshop units, external presentation is strong with a high quality finish to the building, 7 exclusive marked vehicle parking areas, truck turning area and landscaping onto Steel Loop.
- Quality premises in prime location
- Huge workshop, brand new
- 6 substantial air conditioned offices
- Kitchenette and ablutions
- Front and rear roller doors
- Available to lease or buy
- Total area approx. 588m2
- Superfast internet & phone/NBN area
- Neighbouring quality properties
- Strong exposure, great for business
Low maintenance, quality construction, thoughtful design and the prime location all combine to make this property a strong addition to any business.
To find out more, contact Crawford Realty's Commercial Specialist Tessa Hughes on 0419 916 425
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus