$424k + GST - $1.4m + GST
1 Jessop Crescent, Berrimah, NT 0828
- Industrial/Warehouse •
Last updated: 13th August 2023
Listing ID: 13102
- 0 Parking spaces
- 1263.0m2 Floor area
- 1264.0m2 Land area
Light Industrial Parcels of Land from 1,263sqm $424k + GST - 5,628sqm $1.4m + GST
The Closest Land Release Ever in The Northern Suburbs
Berrimah is the geographic centre of the greater Darwin, only 9.5 radial kilometers East of Darwin's Central Business District, 9.5 radial kilometers North West of Palmerston's Central Business District and 6 kilometers south of Darwin's Northern Suburbs.
Light industrial parcels of land from 1,263sqm $424k - 5,628sqm $1.4m.
Ideally located just 1.5km south of Karama.
Suitable for a broad array of businesses.
Purpose built building options available,
This is an exciting new land release, the location and design will make these lots highly sought after. The first stage lots should be available in the last quarter of 2017.
Contact Ankita Rayal today on 0400 428 900 to arrange an inspection today or to discuss options.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus