EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST WELCOME
10 Brahman Street, Middlemount, QLD 4746
Last updated: 4th July 2020
Listing ID: 2444
- 2 Parking spaces
- 1847.0m2 Floor area
MIDDLEMOUNT RURAL TRADERS SELLING BUSINESS WITH FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL PROPERTY
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 19544
Middlemount Rural Traders has been established for some 35 years. It has stood the test of time, even in the Mining downturn years and has remained a strong business through thick and thin.
* The business and Freehold are being sold as one. It is set on a large block of 3686m2 with many improvements including:-
* Large Shed for all the hardware equipment and sales
* Long shed at the rear for trucks and extra stock
* Double Bay Shady shed carport
* Total building space is approximately 1847m2
* Zoned Industrial
Situated in Middlemount in the Central Highlands region of Queensland, the business services the rural and local community with the supply of rural and hardware products and the Coal Mining industry. The nearest competitor some 200 kilometres away. A much needed business for the local and wider community.
* Strong growth and returns with diverse revenue streams (The mining, the rural and the local township).
* On-farm service and sales to flourishing grazing sectors
* Experienced, knowledgeable and motivated staff willing to stay on
* Trades only 5.5 days per week, with option for new owner to increase
* Middlemount population continues to grow with community expansion plans in progress.
* Members of the CRT and HBT buying groups.
All fixtures, fittings, vehicles, equipment and stock are included in the sale. Stock at hand is usally around $800,000. A full list can be provided to genuine interested parties.
Turnover in excess of $3.5m per annum.
Middlemount is also a great lifestyle region of Queensland and is a young town originally sprouted for the coal mining. It is a family friendly community with a population around 2,500 residents and many more in the surrounding rural areas (Bundoora, Dysart, Mackenzie River and May Downs). Middlemount is also only 2.5 hours from the coast. Macay and Rockhampton.