$850,000 plus GST!
12 Scullett Drive, Tin Can Bay, QLD 4580
Last updated: 31st March 2023
Listing ID: 3416
- 900.0m2 Floor area
- 3141.0m2 Land area
The Ultimate Package Is Ready To Be SOLD!
Industrial shed & show room with a good quality brick home.
To be sold as vacant possession (please note the business is not for sale)
- 660m2 Block & steel factory (36.5 x 18 metres)
- 90m2 Air-conditioned office & show room
- 34m2 Air-conditioned mezzanine & storage
- 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom brick home
- In ground saltwater swimming pool
- Large concrete hardstand area
- Ample client & staff parking area
- Fully fenced with steel rail fencing
Recently refurbished home features:
- Very privet undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Air-conditioned & open plan kitchen, dining & living
- Remote controlled double lock up car accommodation
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
- Concrete paths all around the home
- Freshly painted, new carpets & security screens
A five minute drive to the water at Tin Can Bay, 25 minutes to Rainbow Beach & 35 Minutes to Gympie.
Call me Billy Mitchell 0400157686 to arrange your private viewing prior to the auction.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus