$3,330 pcm + Outgoings + GST
185A Forrest, Kalgoorlie, WA 6430
Last updated: 1st November 2019
Listing ID: 1378
- 296.0m2 Floor area
OFFICE/WORKSHOP IN NEAR CBD LOCATION
The premises is situated on a corner block with dual street frontage being the larger section of a two tenancy building.
The 296m² office/workshop is neatly presented throughout and includes reverse cycle air conditioned internal offices, excellent workshop access via multiple sliding doors, high bay lighting, a small wash down bay with grease trap and it's own WC.
There is a small enclosed yard to the side and rear ideal for storage for a small business operator.
The property is leased until 28th February 2020. Contact Professionals Kalgoorlie today for further information or to arrange your personal inspection.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus