Interest Over $1,500,000 + GST
207 - 209 James Street, Toowoomba City, QLD 4350
- Industrial/Warehouse •
- Showrooms/Bulky Goods •
Last updated: 4th October 2021
Listing ID: 4824
- 0 Parking spaces
- 588.0m2 Floor area
- 1684.0m2 Land area
Prime Redevelopment Site
Strategically located on the fringe of the Toowoomba Central Business District (CBD), 207-209 James Street represents a unique, multi-faceted commercial/industrial opportunity for an astute investor to purchase.
Qld Hot Property proudly presents the freehold interest in this property For Sale. The property is a multiple tenancy investment opportunity comprising of retail shopfront, industrial shed, casual dining/takeaway spaces and residential units above. Situated on one of Toowoomba's highest-trafficked roads, James Street, offers excellent signage and exposure as well as access directly from this main arterial road.
The combined site is set on 1,684 sqm* with a net lettable area of 1 245 sqm*. With a large majority of tenancies leased, 207-209 James Street is an attractive asset which has continued to gain strong leasing interest over the years.
The site also has great redevelopment potential being zoned Business or Centre and could easily be redeveloped to carry through a Melbourne style industrial retail, casual dining, or professional precinct Subject to Council approval.
- Redevelopment potential, favourable town planning provisions and is appropriately positioned on the CBD fringe to capitalise on other nearby redevelopments
- Flexible spaces with a diverse tenant spread
- Strategic location, being located along James Street, one of Toowoomba's main arterial roads, the property benefits from great exposure and access
- Retail/casual dining, industrial, and residential tenancies
To arrange an inspection or learn more please contact Leon Carlile on 0418 795 484 or Alice Ridgway on 0488 085 880.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus