$550,000 to $575,000
3/68 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Last updated: 1st May 2019
Listing ID: 866
- 203.0m2 Floor area
Prime Industrial Opportunity In Excellent Location
Located in the highly sought-after Byron Bay Arts & Industrial Estate, this large industrial unit is a fantastic proposition for investors or the astute entrepreneur who wants to own and operate their own business.
Set over 2 levels, the ground floor measures 156.35m2 and the mezzanine measures 47.12m2, totalling 203m2.
There is also parking for 2 cars.
This warehouse is ideally positioned in a great complex of only 3, within easy walking distance to the local shopping centre and only 3.7km from Byron Bay's town centre.
Centennial Circuit offers maximum exposure and the property is surrounded by locally renowned businesses and is also close to Sunrise Residential Estate and North Byron Beach Resort.
Council Rates: $2272 per year
Current Strata Rates: $1806 per year
Current Rent: $1870 per month
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus