$150,000 per annum
34 Howson Way, Bibra Lake, WA 6163
Last updated: 20th January 2023
Listing ID: 57988
- 1689.0m2 Floor area
- 4043.0m2 Land area
34 Howson Way, Bibra Lake, Available - April 2022
Knight Frank are pleased to offer for lease a functional office-workshop-hardstand-combination.
The property is located in the established industrial area of Bibra Lake, some 17 km's south of the Perth CBD and close to the Fremantle Port.
Easy access to major arterial roads such as Stock road, Kwinana Freeway and Belair Drive.
2 Level Office 222 sqm *
Workshop 1466 sqm*
Total Area: 1688 sqm*
Hardstand: 2000 sqm approx.
- Zoned General Industrial
- 1 x 5 Tonne crane
- 25 Car bays
- 3 Large Roller door access
- High power supply
- Secure site, standalone site
For Lease $150,000 per annum plus outgoings.
Would suit light fabricator, project work, engineering firm, warehouse.
Call exclusive leasing agent Scott Bailey 0421 010 001.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus