Expressions of Interest
36 Industry Drive, Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486
Last updated: 30th October 2023
Listing ID: 58349
- 25 Parking spaces
- 376.0m2 Floor area
- 962.0m2 Land area
HIGH PROFILE COMMERCIAL FACTORY - Close to M1 Motorway
FOR SALE â EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
SOUGHT AFTER, HIGH PROFILE COMMERCIAL FACTORY, SHOWROOM, HARDSTAND WITH RESIDENCE CLOSE TO M1 MOTORWAY
Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Commercial Property is pleased to present this exceptional opportunity to purchase this commercial freehold in the heart of the Tweed Heads South Industrial Estate.
For the first time in almost 40 years, this rare commercial holding is being offered to the market for sale via Expressions of Interest.
Opportunities to acquire an industrial property that can be owner occupied or as an investment are extremely highly sought after and rare to find in this Tweed Heads South well-established industrial location.
A once in a lifetime opportunity, comprising separate industrial/commercial warehouse, showroom/office and a residential home, located in the heart of Tweed Heads South. An opportunity where the advantage is yours to expand and further develop with its B5 Zoning or upgrade and keep as is with 3 mixed-use rental incomes.
- Highly desirable stand-alone industrial property in a key location
- Clear high span factory/warehouse/storage premises - 188sqm
- Direct driveway access to 3 roller shutter doors
- Ground level showroom / reception
- 26m wide site frontage
- B5 Zoning allowing for multiple development opportunities
- Redevelop subject to Council approval
- Two level industrial/commercial warehouse, with separate entrances, for multiple uses
- 1st Floor 4-bedroom residence (concrete floor) - 188sqm
- Hardstand area: 774mÂ²
- Fenced and gated site
- Opportunity to invest
- Ideal for owner occupation
- Close to, M1 Motorway, North & South Bound
- Building: 376mÂ²
- Land: 962 mÂ²
Elevated faÃ§ade providing excellent signage opportunities, ample on-site parking at the door and on the street, large truck access, secure fenced site, 26m frontage with superior site access.
Tweed Heads South is one of the most sought-after locations in the Tweed Shire, with its close proximity to all business and leisure amenities.
Any astute commercial investor or developer who can appreciate the intrinsic value of holding such a well-located commercial property with mixed use potential, which will pay dividends in both the short and long term.
This site has so much potential with its many available options, it is an opportunity that should not be missed.
The property owner is offering the successful buyer an extended settlement period as his almost 40 years of accumulated mechanical paraphernalia will require an extended time line for their removal operation.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Sales Agent, Peter Antony, DJ Stringer Commercial Property Services.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable.Â DJ Stringer Property Services Pty Ltd and its staff will not be held responsible for any act or omission arising from the accuracy of such material. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Such enquiries should include, but in no way limited & directed, to your legal representative, any local authorities, the Contract of Sale and in the event of a Unit, Strata Title or Community Title, refer to the Body Corporate, Community Management Statement & Disclosure Statement for any information on the property, Common Property & Exclusive use areas, that may directly or indirectly affect this property.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus