$750,000 to $780,000
4/24 Towers Drive, Mullumbimby, NSW 2482
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 1518
- 258.0m2 Floor area
Brand new industrial unit only one available!
Don't miss out...
With highly visibility, good parking, open areas and easy access off the main highway, this is a fantastic opportunity for astute investors or entrepreneurs.
This is one of the best positioned units at the rear of the complex with a fabulous leafy outlook.
This new industrial complex has 5 units in total with 4 already sold!!
Located just 10 minutes' drive from the Byron Bay's CBD, Mullumbimby is a very popular destination for tourists and locals alike and hosts regular local craft and farmers' markets, a thriving community of artists and musicians, its own primary and high schools and the annual Mullum Music Festival are just the tip of the iceberg for this creative hub.
The Floor area is
Ground Floor Space 166m2
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus