4 Osborne Street, Chinchilla, QLD 4413
- Industrial/Warehouse •
Last updated: 1st December 2021
Listing ID: 3346
- 6839.0m2 Floor area
- 6839.0m2 Land area
Opposite QGC Warehouse - Great Location
Position your business just opposite QGC's Logistics Hub.
This 6839m2 block has 54.48m of frontage
Fenced on 2 sides.
Approx 6,200m of gravel hardstand.
Surat Basin Industrial Park is recognised as the Surat Basin CSG Operations Hub.
Join Major International, National and Local Companies that are clustering their businesses in this fully serviced, flood free Industrial Precinct.
Check out the reasons WHY SBIP is the SMART choice.
The SBIP Estate Code allows for a FAST DEVELOPMENT & BUILDING APPROVAL PROCESS.
For more information contact Warren Daniells on 0427 468 591
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus