Contact Agent for Details
42 Cooper St, Dalby, QLD 4405
Last updated: 9th March 2021
Listing ID: 4279
- 1000.0m2 Floor area
- 5011.0m2 Land area
Quality Industrial Facilty
This quality facility was constructed in 2010/2011 and comprises a workshop/warehouse and offices.
The workshop/warehouse has a floor area of 1,000 Sqm
It has three roller doors and a dual gantry crane installed.
The modern and functional office is 100 Sqm, with four individual offices, reception, conference, lunch room and staff facilities. Extra toilet facilty in Warehouse / shed.
The land area is 5,011 m2 – it is security fenced and has bitumen hardstand.
It has a internal wash bay.
It is Zoned “light industrial”
The property is well located in the western industrial area and will suit a variety of uses.
Annual rent: $190,000.00 plus outgoings plus GST.
Property also For Sale Price: $1.95 Million plus GST.
Phone Warren Daniells on 0427 468 591 for further information.
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus