48-50 Northbrook Lane, Manilla, NSW 2346
Last updated: 25th February 2023
Listing ID: 36248
- 10 Parking spaces
- 750.0m2 Floor area
- 1900.0m2 Land area
TWO TITLES SELLING AS ONE – IDEAL FOR INDUSTRIAL / ENGINEERING BUSINESS
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 23921.
Situated in the township of Manilla just 42km north of Tamworth, these two industrial properties are being sold as one.
There are two sheds set on a total of approximately 1900m2 of land. The property is zoned industrial and has DA Approval for manufacturing.
Both sheds are for sale or lease
SHED 1 Leased for three years
* Large corrugated iron shed with steel beams and concrete floors – approximately 540m2 (36m x 15m)
* 2 large sliding doors with high 4.2m access
* 2 additional roller doors
* Dividing wall down one side
* A small office and a toilet
* Good size loading areas
* Has 3 phase power
* Corrugated iron with timber frames and trusses 130m2 ( 15m x 9m) + has a lean-to at the rear (9x6m).
* The shed has swinging doors at both ends allowing full drive-thru access.
* Concrete floor and 3 phase power
The properties face the Namoi River and are part of a mixed residential and industrial area and just minutes to the main centre with shops.
Manilla has schools (primary, high, catholic and 2 day care centres). There is an aged care facility along with a good public hospital.
Manilla has a resident population around 3,500 with a nice community.
Those who like fishing/swimming or any water sports will be happy with Split Rock and Keepit Dams just 10 minutes away.
If you are seeking commercial premises for your own industrial business, then this will be perfect. Alternatively, you may be an investor looking for good commercial opportunities and return on your investment.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus