Price On Application
49-53 Selhurst Street, Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
Last updated: 26th September 2020
Listing ID: 2361
- 2 Parking spaces
- 70.0m2 Floor area
Transport Yard and Hardstand - For Sale - FREEHOLD PURCHASE
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 16602
Centrally located and rare, an ideal size, half acre (2011m2) 'hardstand' facility with a high quality surface finish, located in the heart of the region, purpose planned and providing a secure on site office and workshop facility, high bay awning and concrete pad, it is the perfect transport, crane yard or transport related footprint, for a small to medium enterprise that is seeking to grow in, or relocate to, the centre of the 'industrial basin of Brisbane'.
Quick easy access to major arterial corridors and wide street access makes for ease of 24 hour 7 day operational ability.
Nearby rail yard and train station, the proximity to other transport related services and entities assists in facilitating cost effective bottom line operating costs.
A place of business with character and presentation you will be happy to work at and be proud to have your customers come to.
Attention to detail is evidenced throughout and inspection will delight.
Total Land size @ 2011 m2 - 32 metres street frontage - flat rectangular block.
Hardstand surface MRB 2.3 rated.
Fully fenced on all four sides.
2 x vehicle entrance gates and one personnel gate.
Main gate 1# heavy vehicle entry @ 9 metres wide with 5.6 metres overhead clearance.
Gate 2# vehicle entry @ 4.5 metres wide and 6.2 metres overhead clearance
Wide street and entry access available.
Located in the heart of Coopers plains 11 Klms to CBD.
Easy quick access to Boundary Road / Beaudesert Road and Ipswich Motorway.
* Administration block (customised period house) @ approx 70 sq metres
* Covered and designated attached 2 x bay staff car park.
* Designated visitor parking area.
* Covered secure workshop area (modified 40 ft container) with steel work bench and vice
* Together with attached high bay awning and concrete pad.
* Full lighting and 15 amp power to workshop and outside areas.
Additional features include:
* Full site security lighting.
* 24 hour electronic, back to base security system throughout all office areas.
* Additional high level security assets fitted throughout.
* Highlighted perimeter and safety features including signage throughout the complex.
* Admin facility provided three office size rooms plus large meeting room or double open plan office space, each with great natural light and flouro lighting throughout.
* Each office area is individually reverse cycle air conditioned or alternatively, has the option of wide open windows for natural air flow.
* Admin facility has provision for either a despatch room or site office - hatch window operation system fitted.
* Total block out roller blinds fitted to all windows.
* Power, phone and data cabling to each office.
* Separate kitchen area, full hot water and complete bathroom facilities.
* Outside staff covered 'crib' area facility with power and light.
* Separate outside personnel wash bay and toilet facility with hot water, power and light.
* Attractive featured on site street frontage signage board for tenant business name.
Also included 5.5 KW solar power system provides huge savings / reductions on energy supply costs whilst reducing carbon emissions footprint for the enterprise.