$2,204.16 per month plus outgoings
6/19-21 Centennial Circuit, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Last updated: 7th March 2019
Listing ID: 1623
- 1 Parking spaces
- 115.0m2 Floor area
Industrial unit in a great loaction
Positioned in the Byron Bay Arts and Industrial Estate, this spacious dual level unit is ideal for a range of commercial purposes. It is in a complex occupied by popular businesses and is located within five minutes from the heart of Byron Bay.
Offers a total of 115 sqm in air conditioned floorspace - 85.5 on the floor and 29.5 on mezzanine.
Outgoings $351.67 per month.
Byron's Arts and Industry Estate is home to thriving local businesses and a local hub of creativity, healing, art and culture. Just five minutes from the Pacific Highway, you'll find everything from handblown glass, handmade jewellery and unique fashion outlets to yoga and pilates classes, award-winning coffee outlets, surfboard manufacturers, garden centres and mechanics.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus