$1,100,000 Plus GST ( price negotiable )
61 Echuca Street, Moama, NSW 2731
Last updated: 16th September 2020
Listing ID: 2691
- 3000.0m2 Floor area
- 7148.0m2 Land area
Rent or Buy, with plenty of options
Situated in the heart of Moama's Industrial Hub is this securely fenced industrial allotment of 7,148m2 (approx) featuring a 3,000m2 (approx.) shed with a concrete floor,
inside you'll find kitchen, bathroom and multipurpose office space.
Surrounding the shed is plenty of yard space for storage of vehicles and equipment.
Currently leased on a month by month basis by an excellent tenant and returning $63,636.36 + GST (tenant pays 3/4 of rates amount and remaining outgoings)
There is opportunity to subdivide the land further (S.T.C.A) as per listed plans ( Owner would look at holding subdivided portion fronting Echuca Street therefore reducing sale price ) with the possibility to have access from Echuca and Blair Street's, making access a breeze.
Owner would look at dividing shed for approved tenants or buyer and look at creating seperate entry point (STCA).
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus