Storage From $135/mth + GST
7-9 Carlyle Street, Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
Last updated: 2nd October 2023
Listing ID: 50516
- 0 Parking spaces
- 9.0m2 Floor area
Lock Up Storage Units For Lease
* Halfway between Brisbane and Gold Coast.
* 24/7 Access.
* All ground floor sheds.
* Suit general and trade storage or vehicles.
* Roller door height 2.2m clearance.
* Close to the M1 Motorway.
LEASE RATE: From $135 per month + GST
AVAILABLE SPACE: approx. 3 x 3m and 6 x 3m
Located approx. 20kms south east of the Brisbane CBD in the Brisbane-Gold Coast corridor, this area boasts a mix of commercial, industrial and retail properties. The area has strong surrounding population growth and mixed demographic of its workforce. The area is well serviced by the Pacific Motorway, which provides links to both the north and south of the area with the Logan Motorway and Gateway Motorway. The Slacks Creek Business Area consists of the renowned Moss Street precinct. The area extends to the Logan/Brisbane city boarder on Logan Road and along the Pacific Highway as far south as Paradise Road. The precinct includes retail, service and light industrial businesses. The Slacks Creek business precinct spans the Pacific Highway. For some businesses the highway road frontage provides optimal exposure to highway & interstate traffic.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus