LOT 7 & 8/10858 Warrego Highway, Charlton, QLD 4350
- Industrial/Warehouse •
- Land/Development •
- Commercial Farming
Last updated: 7th February 2023
Listing ID: 42997
- 1.0m2 Floor area
- 22.44m2 Land area
Owner Meets Market - Must Be Sold! Large Scale Development Opportunity Toowoomba
The Owners have commitments elsewhere, ignore all previous marketing, this property will be sold!
Colliers Toowoomba presents Lot 7 & 8 10858 Warrego Highway, Charlton to the market via Expression of Interest closing 6 December 22 at 10am.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Strategically located in the rapidly developing northern corridor of the Toowoomba Trade Gateway, this property showcases an unmatched level of development potential coupled with a realistic seller who is ready to meet the market at englobo rates.
Commanding 433 m* of prime Warrego Highway frontage, the positioning of this asset possesses direct connectivity to major networks such as proposed inland rail hubs, Brisbane, Wellcamp airport, Darling Downs and Western Queensland.
- 22.44ha* Medium Impact Industry zoned block spread over 2 titles
- Lot 8: 10.44 ha* Englobo corner allotment with Leeson's Road frontage
- Lot 7: 12 ha* Site improved 3 bedroom brick residence, shed, stables & horse yards currently rented at $400 per week.
- 433m* Warrego Highway frontage offering outstanding exposure.
- Close proximity to Interlink SQ & AATLIS industrial precinct, housing a wide range of established businesses
- Multitude of development options including transport/ logistics, manufacturing, food processing, warehousing and other general industry applications (STCA).
- Signage opportunities
Present all offers! This is one of the last large-scale development opportunities within the Toowoomba Trade Gateway available to purchase at englobo land rates.
An unmissable opportunity for the astute developer or owner-occupier looking to take advantage of this property's prime location & capitalize on the unrivalled road, rail & air connectivity the Toowoomba region has to offer. Don't miss this opportunity!
Motivated Vendor - the instructions are clear, this asset must be sold!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Dan Dwan or Mitch Willis of Colliers Toowoomba.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus