UNIT 7 / 117-123 South Terrace, Wingfield, SA 5013
Last updated: 16th November 2021
Listing ID: 3600
- 2 Parking spaces
- 95.0m2 Floor area
FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL UNIT IDEAL OWNER-OCCUPIER / STORAGE / FOOD RELATED BUSINESS
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 20744
Situated in Wingfield, this commercial/industrially zoned unit is one of seven units (strata title units). Building area is approximately 95sqm and land area is 129m2. The secure yard has shared car parking with parks at the front for customers and at the rear for owners.
This is an ideal property for an owner operator or storage facility. Suitable for many applications including:-
* Food Related business (as it possesses food preparation licence (council approved)
* Storage Facilities
* Re-cycling business (Wingfield Waste & Recycling Transfer Centre is within 2km)
The premises have an electric roller door (access from Paisley Street) for easy delivery access. It is all open-spaced, has 3 phase power and a toilet. No obstructions inside and reasonably high ceiling.
The location is within close proximity to major transport routes including South Road and the Grand Junction Road for main routes in all directions.
Wingfield is approximately 10km north of Adelaide CBD. It is predominantly industrial, including recycling, manufacturing and freight forwarding.
To find out more, enquire today
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus