Expression of Interest
1/138 Werribee Street North, Werribee, VIC 3030
Last updated: 9th August 2023
Listing ID: 51277
- 2062.0m2 Land area
Rare opportunity for approved childcare development site!
Vik Monga from Reliance Real Estate, proudly presents a rare opportunity to acquire an approved childcare development site in a huge growth region a unique opportunity.
Located in one of Melbourne's highest growth suburbs and surrounded by multiple new primary and secondary schools, world class sporting facilities, shopping and entertainment facilities and an array of public transport options.
Just 800 meters from Watton Street shopping/commercial district and less than a kilometre from Werribee Train Station
Comprising 2,062m2 approx of land and with an approved permit for a 130 place childcare facility and a proposed double level building .
Prominent 2,062m2 approx of land
- Permitted for a state of the art 130 place child care centre
- High quality child care design for an impressive 2 level building.
- An unrivalled location within the Werribee's business activity precinct offering premium quality retail, food and lifestyle attractions including the Werribee City Centre and Holiday Inn Hotel
- Supported by major health & tertiary education facilities (Victoria University), public transport services (Werribee Railway Station & bus Interchange ), recreational parklands.
- Wyndham city Council predicts a population boom will more than double 288,212 to 512,591 by 2041
Inviting Expression of Interest.
Contact Vik for further Information.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent *Images for illustrative purposes only*
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus