1/2 Phar Lap Place, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Last updated: 14th February 2023
Listing ID: 54103
- 6677.0m2 Land area
Large Lot For A Range Of Business Uses
Located in Boorooma, one of the rapidly expanding northern suburbs of Wagga Wagga, this proposed shopping centre is perfectly situated to take advantage of the growing population and passing traffic. It is proving popular with young families and is close to the main campus of Charles Sturt University. The site is just off the main arterial road to Boorooma, Estella and CSU with a roundabout making and easy and convenient access and exit point for a shopping centre as well as being easily accessed from the Olympic Highway.
As at 2019, the total population of Boorooma, Estella and Gobbagombalin was 4701. By 2034, it is expected to grow to 9148. A 2017 traffic count of the area shows that approx. 9,500 to 10,000 cars per day travel along Boorooma Street into the northern suburbs and CSU (report is available).
With no other retail outlets, shopping centres or fuel services available on the northern side of the Murrumbidgee River, this is the perfect position to fulfil the needs of local residents as well as passing traffic.
Area: Lot 1: approx 6677 square metres (site at southern end).
- Site includes power, water & sewer connections
- Common road access provided
- Exposure to Olympic Way
- Adjoining fast developing residential areas
- Significant volume of passing traffic (figures available)
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
All areas and figures approximate only. All precautions have been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information, but does not constitute any representation by the Agent of Vendor. All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Vendor believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus