Offers Over $1,100,000
100 Leesons Road, Charlton, QLD 4350
Last updated: 17th September 2023
Listing ID: 57942
- 187.0m2 Floor area
- 7.03m2 Land area
Motivated Vendor in Prime Limited Toowoomba Trade Gateway Englobo Location!
Located within the Toowoomba Trade Gateway just off the Warrego Highway in Charlton, 100 Leesons Road offers the opportunity for development and capitalisation on the expanding industrial hub of Charlton.
- Large scale development opportunity
- Proximity to InterLinkSQ Intermodel Freight Hub
- Short distance from future ARTC inland rail route
- Zoned Medium Impact
- 7.025* Ha
- 183 m2* airconditioned home
This property is one of the last remaining large scale englobo development opportunities within the Toowoomba Trade Gateway. With capabilities to immediately operate and occupy this property with the future potential to value add, don't miss this opportunity to take advantage of this property's strategic location.
Bring all offers to capitalise on the unrivalled road, rail and air connectivity opportunities the Toowoomba region has to offer.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact Mitch Willis of Colliers Toowoomba.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus