11 Eric Sewell Way, Narngulu, WA 6532
Last updated: 9th November 2023
Listing ID: 52515
- 1068.0m2 Land area
Perfect For Your Business
Located in a well established commercial street, this prime commercial land is the opportunity your business has been waiting for!
* 1068sqm in total
* Zoned Light Industry
* Established business nearby
* Council rates $1,125p/a (approx.)
* Water rates $264p/a (Approx.)
HOW TO SECURE
Lock in the future for your business now with this prime lot by contacting Lara, Warrick or Dave from Team Sadowski/Nevill to discuss your offer on 0455 195 799.
"Demonstrating the Difference in Real Estate One Property at a Time"
DISCLAIMER: The contained description is for advertising and marketing purposes only. Every care has been taken with the preparation of the information supplied. We can not guarantee their accuracy and accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or any reliance placed upon this document. All interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries & satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained in the text are not intended to form part of any contract.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus