16 Bayshore Drive, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Last updated: 28th February 2023
Listing ID: 58940
- 1000.0m2 Land area
High Street Exposure Industrial Development Site
Rare industrial development opportunity with excellent street exposure on the main road in the Byron Bay Arts and Industrial Estate.
This open 1000m2 site is suitable for several development options, from one large building to multiple units (STCA).
Similar size blocks in the area have been developed with up to 6 units with high clearance doors and mezzanines.
IN2 Zoning permitted with consent:
Agricultural produce industries; Depots; Garden centres; General industries; Hardware and building supplies; Industrial training facilities; Landscaping material supplies; Light industries; Liquid fuel depots; Markets; Neighbourhood shops; Oyster aquaculture; Places of public worship; Plant nurseries; Roads; Rural supplies; Specialised retail premises; Take away food and drink premises; Tank-based aquaculture; Timber yards; Vehicle sales or hire premises; Warehouse or distribution centres
- Next door to local shopping precinct which includes IGA, chemist, bakery, and bottle shop.
- Frontage to the main access road to the Byron Arts and Industrial precinct which includes well established businesses and tourist attractions including Stone & Wood Brewery and McTavish.
- 3 minute walk to the Habitat Retail and Lifestyle precinct, including Barrio restaurant, gym, pilates, and retail stores
- 10-minute walk to Elements of Byron, a luxury well-established hotel which hosts multiple weddings and conferences throughout the year as well as the solar train offering services the centre of Byron town.
- Access to the Pacific Highway via Ewingsdale Road
*Property is being sold subject to subdivision and registration of title
** Under some circumstances GST may apply
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. If you are up for a little walk you can explore the local lunch and coffee options nearby. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus