177 Scarborough Beach Road, Mount Hawthorn, WA 6016
Last updated: 13th April 2023
Listing ID: 58165
- 461.0m2 Land area
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL IN THE HEART OF THE MT HAWTHORN CAFÉ STRIP
Capitalise on the development potential of this unique site.
This land is located within the Mt Hawthorn Structure Plan and zoned 'District Centre' as outlined in the City of Vincent Structure Plan.
Situated in Mt Hawthorn’s premier precinct, this street-front site, with high exposure, is a rare opportunity. It is a prominent development site of 461sqm with a northern frontage to Scarborough Beach Road and the added bonus of a Right of Way at the rear.
The design options are plenty and give you great scope to make an impact and create a standout property in this vibrant location. The site will appeal to all types of developers due to the established nature of the suburb, proximity to major activity centres and arterial roads, and its underlying redevelopment potential.
- 461 sqm site with significant development potential up to 5 storeys;
- Rear Right Of Way access;
- Zoned ‘District Centre’;
- Vacant and cleared, saving on demolition costs
- Thriving entertainment district
- Easy access to major arterial roads, the CBD and close proximity to entertainment precincts on Oxford Street and Scarborough Beach Road.
- 5.6 kilometres* from the Perth CBD
- 2.3 kilometres* from Leederville Train Station
- 1.4 kilometres* from Leederville Entertainment Precinct
- Located within the Mount Hawthorn Entertainment Precinct
- 2.9 kilometres* Graham Farmer Freeway
- 3.5 Kilometres* from Mitchell Freeway
Lot 2 on Diagram 25122 Certificate of Title Volume 1630 Folio 870
The property is zoned ‘District Centre’ within the Town Centre Precinct under the City of Vincent Town Planning Scheme No 2. The design guidelines will potentially allow a height limit to a maximum of 5 storeys.
For further details please do not hesitate to contact the Selling Agents.
Property Code: 857
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus