$800,000 + GST if applicable
20 Gympie Rd, Tin Can Bay, QLD 4580
Last updated: 12th June 2021
Listing ID: 2385
- 6000.0m2 Floor area
- 2000.0m2 Land area
BUILDERS OR DEVELOPERS - SUPER FUND OPPORTUNITY
Phone enquiries - please quote property ID 18036
LOOKING FOR A SHORT TERM PROJECT?
The current owner has been developing Tuncunba Gated Estate over the last 17 years by having homes built and then selling them. They are sold as freehold house and land and have been attractive to the over 50’s.
There are 10 freehold sites remaining that are Land Tax free.
A project that could be financed through YOUR SUPER FUND generating excellent profits.
Duplex and Triplex homes that have already been built and sold, are a mix of 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom, single garage which are selling for around $340,000 and two level with a hydraulic 3 person Lift, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, double garage sell for around $420,000. All have featured high end finishes and inclusions which could be varied to suit investment outcome.
TUNCUNBA GATED ESTATE FEATURES -
- The Estate is fully serviced with roads, town water, reticulated bore water, underground electric power, street lighting, telecom and storm water. Additionally, there is a community building which has a functions area, kitchen, toilet, men’s shed, beach edge pool and Sales Office.
- The estate is central, elevated and one block back from the Bay Foreshore. It has 3 road frontages with an oval and tennis courts on the 4th boundary.
- The remaining lots have 5 two level and 5 single level dwellings footprints in place but these can be varied upon application as was done for the last three homes.
- It is a registered Community Title Scheme and the Body Corporate annual maintenance and sinking fund fees are $970 per annum per block, making it attractive for the target market of over 50’s residents or investors in the rental market. A number are currently tenanted.
- The average size of the 10 lots offered is 187m2, ranging from 145m2 to 289m2 ideal for villa/townhouse designs.
- The 43 block Estate is fenced and has powered security gates.
The final stages of the Bruce Highway dual carriageway to by pass Gympie are now being drawn up and the completion of this project will be the biggest event for the Cooloola Coast and Tin Can Bay in 50 years making it a very desirable alternative to the Sunshine Coast. With the recent improvement in the local real estate market the developer sees this as an opportunity to step aside and offer the last 10 fully serviced lots for sale.
DISCLAIMER No Agent Business (www.noagentbusiness.com.au) is an Australian For Sale By Owner website operating since 1999. We proudly assist commercial property owners who are looking to sell or lease their own commercial property without paying any real estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, the correctness cannot be guaranteed.