Offers over $1000000
229-231 Glen Osmond Road, Frewville, SA 5063
Last updated: 21st January 2020
Listing ID: 3939
- 951.0m2 Land area
RARE CITY-FRINGE LAND WITH DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN PRIME LOCATION
With only an 8 minute drive to the heart of Adelaide’s CBD and just 4 minutes drive to Adelaide’s gateway to the East – the South Eastern Freeway – this perfectly positioned site on main arterial Glen Osmond Road, has prime exposure for any business.
Surrounded by thriving mixed commercial businesses and close to popular shopping precincts, this rare greenfield site is on the market for the first time in 40 years!
The property, comprising 2 titles, will be sold together providing endless development options for the astute buyer in this tightly held location.
• A street frontage of 28.87m giving maximum exposure to any development
• Total site area of 951 sq metres
• Water and power services to both sites
• Existing driveway crossovers to both sites
• Located in the Burnside Council Glen Osmond Road Business Precinct
• Positioned close to the Foodland Shopping Centre, Arkaba Hotel and Shopping Precinct, McDonalds and Cedar Woods Housing Development
• Suitable for development as a commercial office, showrooms, drive-thru retailing, professional suite or consulting rooms.
An amazing commercial development opportunity not to be missed!
For details… telephone office number above or email agent.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Great for getting chores done over lunchtime. Seek out the lunch and coffee options close by. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus