29 Lytton Road, Riverstone, NSW 2765
Last updated: 4th March 2021
Listing ID: 3731
- 1 Parking spaces
- 1.0m2 Land area
RU4 Zone, VACANT LAND.
Riverstone is a well developed and friendly suburb. You will find the bigger property within your budget with a better land size than many other suburbs.
Approx. 10 minutes to Sydney Business Park at Marsden Park area.
Size : 9.144 meters X 39.624 meters (5 lots)
Size : 10 meters X 40 meters (6 lots)
Size : 2.73 Ha = 6.74 Acre
Size : 670M2
The library, Anytime Fitness gym, IGA, Grower's Market, Child Care, Swimming pools, Sweet shops, KFC, Subway, CBA Bank, Post office - all just near to the station.
Riverstone is a quiet place. It's a beautiful, friendly community offering lots of growth potential. Almost 80% of the population travel every day to the City for work on the direct train from Riverstone which takes around 55 mins to City circle.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus